Proofreading a translation isn’t compulsory, but we include proofreading on almost all of our translation projects. There is simply no substitute to having a second pair of eyes – someone who can check it reads right and that terminology is being used consistently. We do recognise that sometimes you may need help getting something proofread that’s already been translated – by an in-house translator for instance. If that’s your scenario, we can help.
As with our translation service, we have a pool of talent to choose from, and our proofreaders are experienced and professional. No job is too long or too complicated and our proofreaders work closely with our translators to ensure that your project is completed to the highest standard. Best of all, you can track the progress of our translation project through our dedicated tracking system; and how long it will take for them to complete it, you will also have the opportunity to ask questions along the way.
How our proofreading services will benefit your business
- Extra peace of mind on any translation project
- Saves time for your business – less requirement for internal proofreading
- Our proofreaders are vetted and scored based on their abilities so you will have access to the very best
PureFluent translator and proofreader checklist:
- Minimum of three years’ experience
- Native speaker of destination language
- Relevant degree qualification, usually second related qualification
- Experience within the sector related to the project
- On-going vetting through our dynamic rating system
- Special induction procedure for proofreaders