Translating your business with PureFluent
You’ve invested serious time and effort creating great web copy, brochures and product documentation. Now you need to make sure your content looks just as good to readers in your overseas markets. Getting the translation process right isn’t easy, but our team of dedicated Project Managers and more than 2,000 rated and accredited language professionals are here to help you reach your audience.
At PureFluent we pride ourselves on our ability to match the right translation team with your translation project. We take into account these factors:
Our skilled project managers will work with you to understand your goals. They can then match the translation teams against your specific requirements on a project by project basis. There is also the opportunity for you to choose the teams through test translations and project trials so you know you can be confident that they understand your products and your brand tone of voice.
How our translation services will benefit your business
- Allow you to communicate effectively with prospects, customers and suppliers in their own language
- Make the right first impression with prospective customers and clients
- You will get professional and accurate translation – different to free or cheaper alternatives
PureFluent translator and proofreader checklist:
- Minimum of three years’ experience
- Native speaker of destination language
- Relevant degree qualification, usually second related qualification
- Experience within the sector related to the project
- On-going vetting through our dynamic rating system
- Special induction procedure for proofreaders